- Rosen, Y., Rimor, R. (2012).Teaching and Assessing Problem Solving in Online Collaborative Environment. In: Richard Hartshorne, Tina L. Heafner, Teresa M. Petty (Eds.).Teacher Education Programs and Online Learning Tools: Innovations in Teacher Preparation.IGI-Global, USA.
- Wadmany, R., Rimor, R. & Rozner, E.(2011). The Relationship between Attitude, Thinking and Activity of Students in an E-Learning Course. REM – Research on Education and Media. 3(1).
- Rimor, R., Rosen, Y. & Nassar, K. (2010). Are two better than one? A study of social interaction patterns in an online collaborative database environment. IJELLO special series of Chais Conference 2010 best papers. Interdisciplinary Journal of E-Learning and Learning Objects, (6). 355-365.
- Rimor, R. & Rosen, Y. (2010). Collaborative Knowledge Construction in Online Learning Environment: Why to Promote and How to Investigate. In: Cases on Technological Adaptability and Transnational Learning: Issues and Challenges. IGI-Global, USA (www.igi-global.com).
- Rosen.,Y. & Rimor, R. (2009). Using Collaborative Database to Enhance Students' Knowledge Construction. Special Series of Selected Best Papers. Fourth Chais Conference on Instructional Technologies Research 2009: Learning in the Technological Era. Interdisciplinary Journal of E-Learning and Learning Objects, (5). 187-195.
- Rimor, R., Reingold, R. & Heiman, T. (2008). Instructor's scaffolding in support of students’ metacognition through an online course. Why to Promote and How to Investigate, in: J. Zumbach, N. Schwartz, T. Seufert & L. Kester (Eds.). Beyond Knowledge: the Legacy of Competence- Meaningful Computer-based Learning Environments . Springer: N.J. (43-53).
- Reingold, R., Rimor, R. & Kalay, A. (2008). Instructor's Scaffolding in Support of Student's Metacognition through a Teacher Education Online Course - A Case Study. Journal of Interactive Online Learning. (7),187–194.