1. Three Pieces for Piano, 1975, ms.
The composer, Tel Aviv University, June 1976.
2. Three Pieces for String Trio, violin, viola, cello, 1975, IMC
G. Falka, M. Schwarzbrat, U. Bar-David, Tel Aviv University, June 1976 Academy Composition Prize.
3. Passacaglia for String Quartet, two violins, viola, cello, 1976 ms.
I. Gronich, U. Samson, Y. Menze, Tel Aviv University, 1977. Academy Composition Prize; Also performed in 1992 by Orion Ensemble, Berlin, Germany.
4. Five Contrapuntal Pieces for Large Ensemble, woodwinds, brass, strings, 2 pianos, 2 electric guitars, drum-set, percussion 1976, 1977 ms.
2nd movement (for violin and percussion), Northwestern University, 1980.
5. Scherzo for Piano, 1977, ms.
The Composer, Tel Aviv Museum, 1979, Young Artist Week, The American-Israel Foundation.
6. Nine Trumpets for Nine Trumpets, 1977, ms.
Trumpet class members, Northwestern University, conducted by the composer, 1980. Clairmont prize, 1982; also performed at Tel Aviv Museum, 1989, Music Now concert no. 2.
7. Structures for String Orchestra, 1978, ms.
8. Ten Piano Pieces for Piano, 1980, IMI,
9. Lost war, Three Songs after David Avidan, voice, piano, 1980, IMC,
Z. Ornat (soprano), the composer (piano), Tel Aviv, 1983, Part of full Weidberg-Avidan program (in Hebrew).
10. Dracula, Opera in 3 Acts; libretto by Donald Nier after Bram Stocker, for Soloists, Choir and Orchestra, 1981 ms. (IMP).
The Greenwich House Theater, NY, 1984 (piano, synthesizer fully staged), B. Anderson, director and conductor (in English).
11. Two songs after David Avidan , voice, piano, 1981 ms.
Z. Ornat & the composer, Tel Aviv, 1983. Part of a full Weidberg-Avidan program (in Hebrew).
12. Overture, after Dan Ben-Amotz (Doesn’t give a damn) a. for 13 Instruments 1982 ; b. for Chamber Orchestra 1985 , ms.
13. Securities, Seven Songs after David Avidan. A. voice, piano 1982 B. voice, sixteen instrument ensemble (in Hebrew). IMC
A. Z. Ornat & the composer, Tel Aviv, 1983;
B. Adi Etzion & Musica Nova Ensemble, Tel Aviv Museum, 1988, Music Now concert no. 1.
Also performed by E. Ben Zaken and Musica Nova Ensemble, Avidanium 2003 concert, Tel Aviv Museum.
14. Introduction, Chromatic Fugue and Circus Polka, for Eight Pianos, Thirty-two Hands, 1983, IMI.
Arie Vardi - conductor and pianist, 16 Israeli pianists, Jerusalem Festival, 1984.
Commissioned by the Jerusalem Festival; also performed at the opening of the Gina Bachauer Festival and Competition, Salt Lake City, Utah, 1988.
15. Pressure poems, Four Songs after David Avidan: No. 1: Lolita; No. 2: Coffee Divination; No. 3: Spanish Music in Winter; No. 4: Vegetative Love. ms. in two versions: Hebrew & English;
a, voice, piano. 1981-1984. no. 4 (Vegetative Love): Z. Ornat, soprano and the composer, piano, Tel Aviv, 1983.
b. voice, piano, violin, clarinet, trumpet, trombone, 1990 . Robin Wiesel-Kapsuto, Terri Gabor & Musica Nova Ensemble, (the entire piece): Khan Theater, Jerusalem Festival, 1990. Commissioned by the Jerusalem Festival.
16. 1984, after David Avidan, voice, piano, 1985, ms.
Z. Ornat, soprano and the composer, piano (in Hebrew)
17. The Automobile, after Chaim Nachman Bialik for Children's Choir, 1985 IMI.
Pa'amonim Children's Choir, E. Yunger - conductor, 1985, Teachers Union House, Tel Aviv. Commissioned by the Ministry of Education (in Hebrew).
18. Spring, Six Songs after Mordechai Geldman, voice (low), piano, flute, 1985, IMC.
D. Licht, voice, A. Sharon, piano, Marcello Ehrlich - flute, Yuval Club, Ramat-Hasharon, 1987. Musican (Contemporary Israeli Music Festival) concert no. 1 (in Hebrew).
19. Election Campaign Speech for the Presidency of the US of Chinamerica after David Avidan, for Baritone, Woodwind Quintet and Piano, 1985 IMC. (English and Hebrew).
Philip Zawisha (English)- baritone, IU students, Indiana University School of Music, 1986 (in English). Also performed by I. Bornstein (Hebrew) with Musica Nova Ensemble, 1987, Ditrich Henschel (English) with Israel Contemporary Ensemble, Isarel, 1995 and D. Sebba (Hebrew) with Musica Nova Ensemble, 2003.
20. Waiting for Godot, Chamber Opera in One Act after Samuel Beckett. Woodwind quintet, string quintet, harpsichord, celesta, 1986 ms.
Indiana University School of Music singers (double cast) Nassrin Farukh - director, Wing-Si Yip – conductor. Indiana University Studio Opera Project (in English); Akum prize, 1987
21. Luna Park (=Amusement Park), Suite for Piano, 1986, IMI.
The composer, piano, Tel Aviv Music Library, 1987.
22. Two Fanfares for Bbrass Ensemble, 1986, ms.
No.2: Jerusalem Festival, 1987. Commissioned by the Jerusalem Festival; also arranged for trumpet & piano.
23. Impromptu no. 1 for Piano, 1987, IMC.
The composer, Tel Aviv Music Library, 1989
24. Impromptu no. 2, for Piano, 1987, IMI.
Tel Aviv Museum, 1989, Commissioned as a set piece for the 1989 Rubinstein competition.
25. Impromptu no. 3, for Piano, 1987, IMC.
26. Impromptu no. 4, for Two Flutes and Piano, 1987, IMC.
The Window, Four Songs after Dalia Ravikovitch. A. voice, piano, 1987. B. chamber choir, instrumental ensemble, 1990. Revised 2005, IMI (Hebrew and English).
A. (two songs) D. Licht - voice, A. Sharon - piano, Yuval Club, Ramat Hasharon, 1988 Musican festival no. 2.
B. Music Now Choir and Players (Tz. Sharet, condudtor), 1990, Music Now concert no. 4.
2005 revision made for a Berkely University literature dep. Dalya Ravikovich conference (In English)
28. The Heroes of Israel, Two Songs after Rani Analin (age: 11), for Children's Choir, 1987, IMI
Hess School Choir, Petah-Tiqva. H. Analin - conductor, YMCA Hall, Jerusalem, 1987. Commissioned by the Ministry of Education (in Hebrew)
29. Concerto no. 1 for Piano and Orchestra, 1987, IMI
R. Hachamoff - piano, Raanana Symphonette Orchestra, Y. Scharowsky - conductor, 1992, Music Now concert no. 12, Tel Aviv Museum. Based on no. 14.
30. The Soldier of Yesterday after Miriam Yalan Stekelis for Children's Choir, 1988, IMI.
E. Pitlik - conductor, 1988. Commissioned by the Ministry of Education (in Hebrew).
31. Eighteen Easy Pieces for Piano, 1988, IMC, Educational.
32. Chamber Symphony, for Eleven Instruments, 1989, IMI
Van Leer Players at Music Now concert no. 5, Van Leer House, Jerusalem and Tel Aviv Museum, 1990.
33. Luischen, Chamber Opera in One Act after Thomas Mann for Soprano, Tenor and Piano, 1989, ms.
A. Etzion, soprano,Y. Zamir, baritone, D. Parnes, piano, Tzavta, Tel Aviv, 1989 (in Hebrew).
34. Psalms 73, 74, 75, for Mixed Choir (s, a, t, b), 1990, IMC.
Psalm 73 - Music Now choir, Tzvia Sharet - conductor, 1991 (in Hebrew); also performed by Cappella Nova Choir, Glasgow, Scotland, 1993
35 . Stage Lights, Suite for Piano, Four Hands or Two Pianos, 1990, IMC.
Sara Fuxon-Heiman & Bart Berman, Yuval, Ramat Hasharon, 1990, Musican festival no. 3
36. Trio, for String Trio, 1990-1991, IMC
Nitai Zori, violin, Irit Livne, viola, Hilel Zori, cello, Tel Aviv Museum, 1992, Music Now concert no. 10
37. Variations on a Theme by Mozart, A. piano, violin, clarinet, cello, 1991, B. piano, four hand, 1998, C. piano, violin, oboe, cello, 2000, D. Orchestra, 2002, IMI.
A. N. Zori, violin, A. Arenheim, clarinet, N. Enoch, cello, the composer, piano, in Mozart's 200th Anniversary Concert, Tel-Aviv Conservatory, 1991.
B. New Israeli Duo (Esther Abrahmson and Nina Temkin), 1998.
C. B. Weinstein, oboe, Duo-tone group, 2000, Vix Hall, Rehovot.
D. Jerusalem Symphony Orchestra, Uri Segal, conductor, Crown Hall, Jerusalem, 2008.
38. Symphony No. 1, for Orchestra, 1991, IMI.
Rishon leZion Orchestra, Noam Sheriff - conductor, Tel Aviv Noga Hall, 1991. (Arr. of no. 32) Commissioned by the Rishon leZion Orchestra
39. Story Time (Light and Darkness) for Narrator and Orchestra. Text by Nima Karaso, 1991, IMC.
Raanana Symphonette Orchestra, Y. Scharowsky - conductor, D. Volinitz - narrator, 1991. Commissioned by the Raanana Symphonette Orchestra (in Hebrew).
40. Rhapsody, for Orchestra, 1991, IMC
Jerusalem Academy Orchestra, Mendy Rodan - cond., Bet Gavriel, Tzemach, 1993. Commissioned by the Scherover Foundation.
Also performed by the Israel Philharmonic Orchestra, conducted by Joel Levy (in Israel) and Kurt Mazur (in Germany), 2002.
41. Psalms 1, 2, 3, A. for Children's Choir, 1991, B. for Voice and Guitar, 2010, C. for voice and piano, 2010, IMC.
A. Haro'e School (Ramat Gan) Choir, Jerusalem Theater, 1992. Commissioned by the Ministry of Education (in Hebrew)
42. Milano, Four Songs after Mordechai Geldman, for Voice and Piano, 1991, IMC
S. Eshel, voice, I. Rub, piano, Tel Aviv Museum, 1992. Music Now concert no. 9 (in Hebrew).
43. The Last Interview after Mordechai Geldman. A. for Voice, Flute and Piano, 1993, B. for Voice and Chamber Ensemble, 1994, IMC (in Hebrew).
A. S. Eshel, voice, M. Gafni, flute, the composer, piano, Jerusalem Khan Theatre, 1993; Commissioned by the International Poetry festival, Jerusalem.
B. Tal Amir, voice, Musica Nova Ensemble, I. Tamir, conductor, Port of Jaffa Loft, 1994.
44. Symphony no. 2 , for Orchestra, 1993, IMC.
Jerusalem Symphony Orchestra, David Shalon, condudtor, Crown Hall, Jerusalem, 1995. ACUM Prize, 1995.
45. Sonatina, for Woodwind Quintet, 1993, IMC
Kaminitz Academy Soloists, Jerusalem Music Center, 1996.
46. Concerto for Violin and Orchestra, 1994, IMC
N .Zori, violin, Kibbutzim Orchestra, Y. Scharowsky, conductor. Commissioned by the Kibbutzim Orchestra.
47. The Story of Rabbi Amnon of Mainz, Cantata for Mixed Choir, Soloists, Organ, Harpsichord and Cello, 1994, IMC
Cappella Nova Choir, Alan Tavener, conductor, Glasgow Academy of Music, 1994 (in English). Commissioned by the Cappella Nova Choir and the Scottish Arts Council. New Vocal Ensemble, Yuval Ben Ozer, conductor, Jerusalem Festival, 1999 (in Hebrew).
48. Josephine the Singer, Text by Idi Etzyon after Franz Kafka for Soprano, Piano and String Quartet, 1994 IMC
A. Etzion, soprano, Musica Nova Ensemble, Tel Aviv Museum, 1994
49. Three Sonatinas for Piano,1995, IMC
No.1, T.Gvirtzman, Tel Aviv Museum, 2010
No.2, H.Yodan, Tel Aviv 2015
No. 3, R. Hachamoff, Crown Auditorium, Jerusalem,1995
50. Sonata for Piano, 1995, IMC
The Composer, Yuval Club, Ramat Hasharon, 1996.
51. The Metamorphosis, Opera in Three Acts after Franz Kafka for Soloists and Chamber Orchestra, 1996, IMC.
T. Amir, R. Wiesel-Kapsuto, Y. Zamir, S. Keshet, E. Gornstein, Musica Nova Ensemble, M. Sverdlov, conductor, D. Michaeli, director, Acco Festival,1996. With the aid of the Ministry of Education; Festival music and director's prize (in Hebrew).
52. Sonata for Two Pianos, 1996, IMC.
New Israeli Duo (Abrahmson-Tiomkin) Tel Aviv Museum, 1996.
Arrangement of no. 44.
53. Toccata for Piano, 1997, IMC
R. Hachamoff, Crown Auditorium, Jerusalem, 2001.
54. Eye, Six Songs after Mordechai Geldman, for Voice and Piano, 1997, IMC.
T. Amir - voice, R. Hachamoff - piano, Tel Aviv Museum, 1998, second Tel Aviv Biennial for new music.
55. Hymn, after Mordechai Geldman for Voice and Chamber Ensemble, 1997, IMC.
G. Dadoon, voice, Musica Nova Ensemble, Tel Aviv, 1998 (in Hebrew).
56. Two Love Songs after Jehuda Amichai. A. for Voice, Piano, 1997; B. for Voice, Orchestra, 1997; C. for Choir and Four-Hand Piano, 1999. IMC.
Commissioned by the Jerusalem Symphony Orchestra (in Hebrew)
57. Voyage to the End of the Millennium, Twenty-Four Preludes and Fugues in all Major and Minor Keys, for Piano, 1997-1998, IMC
A full-cycle performance by N. Tadson, S. Shem-Tov, S. Tal, M. Tal, J. Aner, S. Silver, Gil Garburg, December 26th and 27th , Tel-Aviv Academy of Music and The Crown Auditorium, Jerusalem.
58. Symphony without Surprise, for String Orchestra, 1999, IMI.
Third movement, Jerusalem Music Center Youth Orchestra, 12.12.1999
Commissioned by the Jerusalem Music Center
59. Prelude and Fugue in A for Violin and Piano, 1999, IMC.
G. Hildsheim, violin, R. Hachamoff, piano, Crown Auditorium, 1999.
Arrangement of No. 57/7.
60. Short Poems, Four Songs after Nathan Zach, for Voice and Piano, 1999, IMC (in Hebrew).
61. Azure, Three Songs after Mordechai Geldman, for Voice and Piano, 1999, IMC.
T. Amir, voice, R. Hachamoff, piano, Confederation House, Jerusalem 21.12.1999, Part of a full-evening Weidberg-Geldman program (in Hebrew).
62. Tuba Quintet, for Tuba and String Quartet. Also for Tuba and String Qintet or String Orchestra, 1999, IMC.
S. Hershko, tuba, S. Bar-Lev and R. Frenkel, violins, A. Yaron, viola, S. Lorain, cello, Enav Center, Tel Aviv, 9.2.2000.
Commissioned by Shmuel Hershko.
63. Cello Sonata, for Cello and Piano, 2000, IMC.
H. Zori, cello, R. Hachamoff, piano, Tel-Aviv Museum, 2001. Part of an All Weidberg concert.
64. Another Poet, Six Songs after Mordechai Geldman for Voice and Piano, 2000, IMC (in Hebrew).
A. Even-Or, voice, R. Hachamoff, piano. Tel-Aviv Museum, 2001, part of an All Weidberg concert.
65. Prelude and Fugue in G minor for String Orchestra, 2000, IMC.
Uri Rom, Berlin, Sept. 2000.
Arranged from No. 57/22.
66. Export, after Mordechai Geldman for Choir and Harp, 2000, IMC (in Hebrew).
67. My Death (Moti), Three Songs after Mordechai Geldman for Mixed Choir, Organ and Piano, 2000-2001, IMC (In Hebrew).
68. Because…, Four Songs after Miriam Yalan-Stekelis. A: for Voice and Piano, B. for Voice, Violin, Clarinet and Piano, C: for Voice, Violin, Cello, Clarinet and Piano, 2001, IMC (in Hebrew)
B: Sh. Weiss, soprano, S. Tal, piano, G, Hildesheim, violin, O. Orbach, Clarinet, Tel-Aviv Museum, 2001, part of an All Weidberg concert.
69. Lonely Blood, Five Songs after Sigal Eshel for Voice and Piano 2002, IMC (in Hebrew).
70. Three Passover Songs, Three Songs after Aaron Shabbtai, for Voice, Flute, Violin and Guitar 2002, IMC (in Hebrew).
Fabio Neri conductor, Villa Bettina, Lucca, Italy, 22.6.2002.
71. Suite (Homage a Telemann) for Piano, 2001, IMC.
72. Mourner’s Songs, Four Songs after Mordechai Geldman, for Voice and Piano, 2002, IMC (in Hebrew).
A. Even-Or - voice, R. Hachamoff - piano. Hateiva, Merkazim House, Tel Aviv, 2003
73. Piano Concerto no 2, for Piano, Percussion and Orchestral, 2000-2003, IMI
R. Hachamoff, piano, N. Sheriff, conductor, Israel Chamber Orchestra, Tel Aviv Museum, 2003.
74. Trio for Clarinet, Violin and Piano, 2003, IMC
G, Hildesheim, violin, O. Orbach, Clarinet, N. Weintraub, piano. Kfar Blum Festival, 2004.
75. Piano Quartet, for Violin, Viola, Cello and Piano, 2003, IMC.
B. Sebaldy-Kohlberg, violin, L. Levanon, viola, S. Magen, cello, A. Sternfeld , piano, Crown Auditorium, Jerusalem, 2004.
76. New Sequence I, Six Songs after Mordechai Geldman, for Voice and 2005, IMC (in Hebrew)
77. New Sequence II, Six Songs after Mordechai Geldman, for Voice and 2006, IMC (in Hebrew)
78. Variations, for Piano, 2006, IMC
A. Shoval – piano, Tel Aviv Museum August 2006. Commissioned by Tel-Hai Master Classes Foundation.
79. Hovering at a Low Altitude / The Fruit of the Land, Two Songs after Dahlia Ravikovich. A: for Voice and Piano, B. for Voice, Flute, Clarinet, Bassoon, Violin, Cello and Piano, 2006 IMC (in Hebrew)
B. B.kol, voice, Meitar Ensemble, Hateiva, Jaffa, 2010
80. Concerto for Two Pianos and String Orchestra, after Unfinished Sketch by S. Prokofiev, 2005-2007 IMC.
The Silver-Garburg Piano Duo, Beer-Sheva Synfonietta , Doron Salomon, cond. 2008 (first movement). The Silver-Garburg Piano Duo and Tel-Aviv Soloists Orchestra, Tel Aviv 2012 (The whole piece). Commissioned by the Silver-Garburg Duo.
81. Piano Trio in one movement, 2007, IMC.
Commissioned by Israel's Composers' League. Educational
82. Lying upon the waters / How Hong Kong was Destroyed , Two Songs after Dahlia Ravikovich. A: for Voice and Piano. b: for Voice, Flute, Clarinet, Bassoon, Violin, Cello, Guitar (optional) and Piano (in Hebrew), 2008, IMC.
Sh. Dvorin, Soprano and Meitar Ensemble, Tel Aviv 2009.
83. Perpetual Peace, Cantata for Soloists, Choir and Orchestra after Immanuel Kant, J. Amichai, Zelda, Traditional, 2009, IMC.
Sh. Dvorin, soprano, S.Spitzer, baritone, Kibbutz Arzi choir, Raanana Symphonette Orchestra, Yuval Ben-Ozer, conductor. Beer-Sheva, 2009 . Commissioned by the Kibbutz Arzi Choir with the aid of Ministry of Culture.
84. Night Falls on Tel-Aviv, Three Songs after B. Katani, for Voice and Piano (in Hebrew), 2012, IMC.
85. Dance, for Violin and Piano, 2013. IMC.
Y. Barolsky, violin, O. Ytzhaki, piano, Hateiva, Jaffa, 2013. Commissioned by Hateiva (Choreograph-Composer project).
86. Symposium, Opera in One Act after Plato, Hebrew Libretto by the Composer, after Translation by Margalit Finkelberg, for Soloists and Chamber Emsemble, 2013-2014, IMC.
Opera Kamera, Israel Contemporary Ensemble. Director – Dan Ehrlich. Cast: Anastasia Klevan Yael Levita, Edit Zamir, Sharon Dvorin, Einat Aronstein, Yasmin Levy, Bavat Marom, Shira Raz
Jaffa, 2014. Supported by Pais (Lottery) Council for Culture and the Arts and J. Rabinovich Foundation for the Arts.
87. That for Happiness We Were Created, Three Songs after Nathan Zach. A, for Mixed choir and Piano, B. for Mixed Choir, Oboe, String Quartet, 2014 ms. (in Hebrew).
B. Accord Choir, Cond. - Orit Inbar. O. Rave – oboe. Commissioned by Accord Choir, Giv'atayim.
88. Enchanted Bird, Three Songs after Zelda, for Voice and Piano, 2014 ms.
No. 1, Bracha Kol, voice. Written for Hateiva, Birds' Marathon Project.
89. Horn Trio, for Horn, Violin and Piano, 2014, ms.
A. Reuven, horn, M. Dagan, violin, Tal Semnon, piano. Tei Aviv Conservatory, 2015
Written for an Israel Composers' League project.
90. Robert the Rabbit and Mr. Prokofiev For Narrator and Orchestra. Text; Louis Garb. 2015, IMI (for young people).
D. Ehrlich – adaptor and director. Netanya Kibutzzim Orchestra, Jerusalem Theater, 2016, Dan Rappaport, conductor.
Part of Classilike project, Pais Council for Culture and the Arts.
91. Woyzeck, Incidental Music to Büchner's Play, 2015, ms.
Staged at the Academy of the Performing Arts, Tel Aviv, January 2016.
92. Night Bus, after Mordechai Geldman, for Voice and Piano, 2015, ms.
Sh. Dvorin, voice, the composer – piano. Jaffa Theater, 2015.
93. Homage a Telemann (suite) for orchestra, 2017, ms.
Arr. of no. 71
94. Your Voice Calling me, Three Songs after Pinchas Sade, for Voice and Piano 2017, ms.
95. Abschied (Preda), Five Songs after Else Lasker-Schüler, translated by Yehuda Amichai, for Voice and Piano 2017-8, ms.
Written for Else Lasker-Schüler project, Hateiva, Jaffa, 2018
96. Songs of the Stream, Five Songs after Leah Goldberg, for Voice and Piano 2018, ms.
IMC - Israel Music Center (MALI), 55 Begin Rd., Tel Aviv
IMI - Israel Music Institute, 55 Begin Rd., Tel Aviv
IMP - Israel Music Publications, 25 Keren Hayesod St., Jerusalem
ms. - manuscript