I am a senior lecturer in the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science at the Open University of Israel. Before that I was a lecturer and a postdoctoral research associate at Rice University, Houston TX, in Prof. Moshe Vardi's group. I did my PhD at the Ben-Gurion University of the Negev under the supervision of Prof. Eyal Shimony.
Areas of Interests: Formal Methods, Artificial Intelligence, Algorithms and Theory.
- Jeffrey M. Dudek & Dror Fried. Transformations of Boolean Functions. Foundations of Software Technology and Theoretical Computer Science (FSTTCS): 39:1-39:14. 2019.
- Supratik Chakraborty, Dror Fried, Lucas M. Tabajara & Moshe Y. Vardi. Functional Synthesis via Input-Output Separation. Formal Methods in Computer-Aided Design (FMCAD), pages 1-9. 2018.
- Dror Fried, Axel Legay, Joel Ouaknine & Moshe Y. Vardi. Sequential Relational Decomposition. Symposium on Logic in Computer Science (LICS), pages 432-441. 2018.
- Dror Fried, Lucas M. Tabajara & Moshe Y. Vardi. BDD-Based Boolean Functional Synthesis. Computer Aided Verification - 28th International Conference, CAV, Proceedings, Part II, pages 402-421. 2016.
- Supratik Chakraborty, Dror Fried, Kuldeep S. Meel & Moshe Y. Vardi. From Weighted to Unweighted Model Counting. Proceedings of the Twenty-Fourth International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence, IJCAI: 689-695. 2015.
- Dror Fried, Solomon Eyal Shimony, Amit Benbassat & Cenny Wenner. Complexity of Candian Traveler Problem Variants. Theoretical Computer Science 487: 1-16. 2013.