Updated: June 2010
- Areas of specialization and areas of competence
- Academic and professional qualifications
- Publications and professional contributions
Languages: Fluent in Hebrew and English. Basic knowledge of French, German and Spanish.
Areas of Specialization and Areas of Competence
- Areas of Specialization: Philosophy of Science, Applied Ethics, Business Ethics, and Corporate Governance.
- Areas of Competence: Historiography of Ideas and Philosophy of Technology.
Academic and Professional Qualifications
|1989 – 1993||Ph.D. (Philosophy), York University|
Dissertation: Towards a Critical Historiography of Philosophy
Supervisor: Professor Ian Jarvie
|1987 – 1989||M.A. (Philosophy), York University, Cum Laude|
Three Research Papers:
|1984 – 1986||B.A. (General Studies in the Humanities and Philosophy), Tel Aviv University|