Updated: July 2012
- Fields of Research
- Professional Experience
- Administrative Activities
- List of publications
Born: May 9th, 1982
|2005 - 2009||Ph.D., Mathematics, With Distinction, Tel Aviv University|
|2003 - 2005||M.Sc., Mathematics, Summa Cum Laude, Tel Aviv University|
|2001 - 2003||B.A.,Computer Science, Magna Cum Laude, Open University of Israel|
|1998 - 2001||B.A., Mathematics, Magna Cum Laude, Open University of Israel|
Fields of Research
- Field Arithmetic, Galois Theory and Inverse Galois Theory.
|2005-2009||Teaching assistant, Tel Aviv University|
The Open University of Israel
|Seminar coordinator, Department of mathematics and computer science, Open University of Israel, 2011-Present.|
|Young students advisor, Department of mathematics and computer science, Open University of Israel, 2011-Present.|
|2009||TAU faculty of exact sciences Dean’s scholarship.|
- 2010 Israel Mathematical Union Nessyahu prize for an outstanding Ph.D. thesis.
- A prize for outstanding Ph.D. studies achievements, Tel Aviv University, 2007.
Thesis and Dissertation
- M.Sc. Thesis, Tel-Aviv University, 2005, titled Algebraic patching over complete domains, under the guidance of Dan Haran.
- Ph.D. Thesis, Tel-Aviv University, 2009, titled Split embedding problems over complete domains, under the guidance of Dan Haran.
List of publications
Articles in Refereed Journals
- Algebraic patching over complete domains, Israel Journal of Mathematics 166, p. 185-219, 2008 .
- Split embedding problems over complete domains, Annals of Mathematics 170(2), p. 899-914, 2009.
- Split embedding problems over function fields over complete domains, American Journal of Mathematics 131, p. 1465-1484, 2009.
- Power series over generalized Krull domains, with M. Temkin, Journal of Algebra 323, p. 546-550, 2010..
- Galois theory over complete domains, Mathematische Annalen 348, p. 395-413, 2010.
- Patching and admissibility over two-dimenisonal complete local domains, with D. Neftin, Algebra and Number Theory 4, p. 743-762, 2010..
- Hilbertianity of fields of power series, Journal of the Institute of Mathematics of Jussiue 11, April 2012, Vol. 11, p. 351-361..
- Galois theory over rings of arithmetic power series, with Arno Fehm, Advances in Mathematics 226, p. 4183-4197, 2011.
- Non-ample complete valued fields, with Arno Fehm, International Mathematics Research Notices 18, p. 4135-4146, 2011.
- On totally ramified extensions of discrete valued fields, with L. Bary-Soroker, to appear in Proceedings of a GTEM conference on Geometry and Arithmetic around Galois Theory.
- Fully Hilbertian Fields, with L. Bary-Soroker, to appear in Israel Journal of Mathematics.
- Klein approximation and Hilbertian fields, with Arno Fehm, to appear in Journal für die reine und angewandte Mathematik.
- Galois Theory over Integral Tate Algebras, with Moshe Jarden, to appear in New York Journal of Mathematics.