THE OPEN UNIVERSITY OF ISRAEL
Department of Mathematics and Computer Science
Faculty Openings in Computer Science
The Department of Mathematics and Computer Science at the Open University of Israel invites applications in all areas of computer science for several senior faculty positions at all ranks (assistant professor, associate professor, professor).
● Ph.D. in computer science or a closely related field
● Postdoctoral or faculty experience is preferred but not required
● Proven research record of high quality at international level
● Commitment to developing CS courses at the Open University, including writing textbooks and online pedagogical materials in Hebrew. For further details, visit the department’s homepage at: http://academic.openu.ac.il/cs/
To be considered for the position, please apply no later than November 15, 2019, to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the following materials:
- Curriculum Vitae, including list of publications
- Research statement, including plans for future research
- Application letter specifying the candidate’s potential contributions to the CS program
In addition, we request that each candidate provide three reference letters. The referees should email their letters of recommendation directly to email@example.com at their earliest convenience, and no later than November 15, 2019 (the deadline for submitting candidacy).
For additional information, please contact Prof. David H. Lorenz, Head of the CS Program